What is Form FiLLiP under the new process of LLP Incorporation?
By Sakshi Shah on March 25, 2019
What is E-Form FiLLiP?
Form FiLLiP stands for Form for Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership. It is the new e-form introduced by MCA to simplify the process of incorporation of an LLP.
Here are the features of Form FiLLiP:
- The applicant can file Form FiLLiP after MCA approves the name under the RUN-LLP service. [Read More: How can I apply for reservation of name through RUN-LLP service?]
- Attach documents duly signed by the designated partners and attested by a professional. [Read More: What are the documents required for incorporation of LLP?]
- Fill the required information regarding the proposed LLP. [Read More: What information is required to file Form FiLLiP for incorporation of LLP?]
- Submit the application for allotment of DIN / DPIN through this form. [Read More: What information is required to apply for allotment of DIN/DPIN?]
- Maximum of two DINs / DPINs can be allotted through FiLLiP
- Attach the DSC i.e. digital signature of one of the designated partners.
- If none of the designated partners has DIN / DPIN, the applicant can sign the form using PAN of the designated partner.
- A professional in practice (CA / CS / CWA / Advocate) should attest the form.
- File the form electronically on the MCA Portal.
- File Form FiLLiP from the same account on MCA through which the applicant submitted the name reservation request under RUN-LLP service.
- Pay the prescribed fee based on the total amount of contribution after filing the form.
What is the fee for incorporation of LLP? (E-forms RUN-LLP and FiLLiP)