Form FiLLiP stands for Form for Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership. MCA introduced Form FiLLiP to simplify the LLP Registration process.
Features of Form FiLLiP for LLP Registration
- The applicant can file Form FiLLiP after MCA approves the name under the RUN-LLP service
- Attach documents duly signed by the designated partners and attested by a professional
- Fill the required information regarding the proposed LLP
- Submit the application for allotment of DIN / DPIN through this form
- Under FiLLiP, MCA can allot a maximum of two DINs / DPINs
- Attach the DSC i.e. digital signature of one of the designated partners.
- If none of the designated partners has DIN / DPIN, the applicant can sign the form using PAN of the designated partner
- A professional in practice (CA / CS / CWA / Advocate) should attest to the form.
- File the form electronically on the MCA Portal
- File Form FiLLiP from the same account on MCA through which the applicant submitted the name reservation request under RUN-LLP service.
- Pay the prescribed fee based on the total amount of contribution after filing the form.
Form FiLLiP is required at the time of incorporation of an LLP. Minimum 2 partners are required to incorporate an LLP. The MCA portal of the government has introduced Form FiLLiP to simplify LLP registration in India.
The form used for incorporation is FiLLiP (Form for incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership). Which will be filed with the Registrar who has jurisdiction over the state in which the registered office of the LLP is situated.
To register LLP on MCA portal following documents are required:
1. DPIN (Designated Partner’s Identification Number) Application
2. Copy of Resolution
3. Registered Office Proof
4. Subscriber’s Sheet
5. Details of LLP or Company
6. Documents regarding the proposed name of LLP
7. Any Optional Attachment