The Compliance Portal uses the campaign management approach to contact taxpayers for online submission of response. They will contact the taxpayers via e-Mail, SMS, phone calls, notices and letters to visit the compliance portal and submit reponse against the identified issues. The taxpayers will be able to access the interactions sent to them under the e-Campaign tab in the compliance portal.
Steps to View History Under e-Campaign in Compliance Portal
- Step 1: Access the Compliance Portal.
- Step 2: After you log in, click on the e-Campaign History tab.
Hence, by selecting the particular year, you can view the e-Campaign history.
1. How can I view non-Filing of return case for each related information?
- Login to the e-Filing portal
- Click on My Account > Compliance
- Click on the e-Verification tab
- Click on the view option against each case
- Click on the view option against each issue
- If additional information request is at issue level then follow the next step and if additional information request is for a related information then follow the last step
- Select additional information request and click on “View“
- Click on the view option against the related information and select the additional information request and click on “View“
2. How can I download a copy of previous responses?
Once you check for response history, the PDF of previous responses is available for download. You can download the response as a PDF file.
3. What is a response history?
It is the history of all the responses received from the taxpayer.