A taxpayer can file a payment related grievance from his account on the GST Portal. All other grievances can be filed from the grievance redressal portal. The taxpayer who has filed a complaint on the GST Portal can check the status using the Grievance Tracking Number.
Access the GST Portal and Login with your Credentials.
On the home page of GST Portal, click on Services (on the toolbar). Under the Payments Section click on the Grievance Against Payment (GST PMT 07)
Click on the option to search.
– If you searched using grievance number, details of the filed grievance will appear
– If you searched using a date range, all the filed grievances between the entered dates will appear on the screen along with the grievance number
– Grievance Number – unique number issued for each grievance filed
– Raised On – the date on which the grievance was filed on the GST Portal
– Grievance Type – the type of grievance filed
– Status – Submitted or Resolved
– Remarks – Any note or comment related to the grievance
To view the details of grievance filed, click on the hyperlink on the Grievance Number
1. Go to the Grievance Redressal Portal
2. Click on Check Ticket/Issue Status
3. Enter TRN i.e. Ticket Reference Number which was generated when the grievance was earlier filed
4. Enter the captcha and click on Search. The ticket details are sent to the registered email address
You can file a Grievance/Complaint on the GST Portal by going to the Services > User Services > Grievance / Complaints and Submit the grievance form thereafter.
To check the status of Payment related grievance on the GST portal, go to Services > Payments > Grievance Against Payment (GST PMT 07).
To check the status of a grievance filed on the grievance redressal portal of GST, go to the Grievance Redressal Portal. Click on Check Ticket/Issue Status > Enter TRN > Submit.