You can open a trading account online on Axis Direct. Recently, stock markets are transformed from an open outcry system to an Electronic system. Trading accounts acts as an investment account that holds your cash or securities electronically and also lets you buy or sell those securities in the stock market. Stock Traders trade many instruments, for example, shares, securities, commodities, and currency through online trading platforms. Income from trading in Equity Intraday, Equity F&O, Commodity Trading, and Currency Trading is considered as a Business Income.
Steps to open a trading account online on Axis Direct
- Visit the Axis Direct website
You can access it here.
- Click on Open a new Account
Fill in your personal details such as:
- Click on Get OTP on mobile
As seen below:
- Fill your basic details
Click on Proceed to personal details.
- Fill in your personal details
Enter your PAN and DOB
- Click on Proceed
Add your address and Confirm
- Fill Your Details in Personal Details
Fill all compulsory details
- You need to add a few more additional details
Add the details and click on Proceed to Bank Details
- Fill in your Bank Details
-Bank account number
-Confirm bank account number
Click on Proceed.
- Choose an Axis Direct plan
As per your requirement, select the necessary segments that you want to trade-in
- . Click on Make Payment
- Choose the payment method
And make the payment
- Upload all the required documents.
E-sign using Aadhaar. Enter your Aadhaar number and click on send OTP.
- Enter your OTP
Click on verify OTP
- An Power of Attorney (POA) Document will be sent to your email address
Click on Finish
- Sign your POA documents
Courier it to the respective address
- Your Demat account will be activated after you send your POA documents
The process is complete
Demat account hold securities and certificates of stocks, shares etc electronically while Trading account lets you buy or sell those securities in the stock market.
Yes. An Individual can have as many trading accounts as they want. You can link the same bank account with different trading accounts. However, you can’t have multiple accounts linked with the same broker.
3 in 1 account refers to as an Individual opening a Bank account, Demat account and Trading account simultaneously with the same bank.