You can now open a trading account online on Angel Broking. Recently, stock markets are transformed from an open outcry system to an Electronic system. Trading accounts acts as an investment account that holds your cash or securities electronically and also lets you buy or sell those securities in the stock market. Stock Traders trade many instruments, for example, shares, securities, commodities, and currency through online trading platforms. For Income Tax on trading, Equity Intraday, Equity F&O, Commodity Trading, and Currency Trading are considered as a Business Income.
Steps to open a trading account online on Angel Broking
- Visit the Angel Broking website
You can access also it from here
- Click on Open an account
Fill your Name, and also your Mobile Number and Location
- Fill the following details
Date of Birth
Bank Account Number
- Click on “Take me ahead” option
As seen below
- Fill your personal details
You get the following options to fill your personal details. Choose an option as per your convenience:
– Aadhaar offline (keep your PAN card handy)
– DigiLocker (keep your PAN card handy)
– Enter Manually (keep your PAN card, Address proof and a photo ready)
- For Enter Manually, you will be required to fill the below details
Click on Continue
- Click on Proceed to ESign
After you upload the following documents:
- You will be redirected to the NSDL portal
Enter your Aadhaar number linked with your mobile number. Check the tick box. Click on Send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered number
Fill the OTP. Click on Verify OTP.
- An In Person Verification video proof will be required
Record a 10 seconds video. Click on Proceed. (You can also click on Send a mobile link and record the video from your mobile phone.)
- You will receive a POA document on your email
Finally, you are required to submit that document by either couriering your self or scheduling a pick up on your convenient location.
- The application is now successfully submitted
Your account will open soon!
Demat account holds securities and certificates of stocks, shares etc. electronically. Additionally, the Trading account lets you buy or sell those securities in the stock market.
Yes. An Individual can have as many trading accounts as they want. You can also link the same bank account with different trading accounts. However, you can’t have multiple accounts linked with the same broker.
3 in 1 account refers to as an Individual opening a Bank account, Demat account, and Trading account simultaneously with the same bank.