MCA21 is an e-Governance initiative of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India that enables easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals, and citizens of India. Given below are the steps to login to the MCA portal.
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Follow steps 1 through 5 if you are a registered user and follow steps through 6 to 8 if you are a business user.
Click here to Access the MCA Portal.
On the MCA Portal Homepage, click on Login Button.
In the Enter Username field, enter the user ID.
The users can change the password of their account at any given time.
Click on “Sign In” to successfully log in to your account.
If you are a business owner with any of the following roles, follow the steps given below:
Repeat steps 1 to 4 and enter the user name and password in the respective fields. Additionally, select the External Agency/Bank/Nodal Officials/Business Users option.
Attach the DSC and enter the Captcha code shown in the image and finally, click on “Sign in”.
It is an e-Governance initiative of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Government of India that enables easy and secure access of the MCA services to the corporate entities, professionals and citizens of India.
– It provides information about the acts and rules that govern the working of MCA.
– The portal allows you to access various MCA user services offered by the MCA.
– It allows you to access various reports offered by the MCA.
– They provide contact addresses of various offices and officials of MCA.
– It provides links to various other Ministry and Government agencie
– Go to MCA Portal
– Go to Service > Inspection public documents > Fill the CIN of the desired company
– After showing detail on MCA portal, click on first column and wait for payment detail
– Pay the online amount of INR 50
– Inspect the desired documents on the ‘My Documents’ on MCA Portal.
– Click Download