How can I download my e-filed GST Return on GST Portal?
A taxpayer can download all the e-filed GST Returns from his account on the GST Portal. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to the account on GST Portal
2. Click on Services > Returns > View e-Filed Returns
3. Select the option:
- Financial Year – Select the Financial Year for which the GST Return was filed
- Return Filing Period – Select Annual, Quarterly or Monthly
- Period – Select the period for which return was filed
- Return Type – Select the GSTR Form that you want to download
Alternatively, if you select the financial year and search, all the e-filed GST returns for that financial year would be displayed. You can select the specific GST Return that you want to download.
4. You can view the Acknowledgment Number and Date of Filing of the GST Return
5. To download the return, click on ‘VIEW’
6. The Review page of GST Return would be displayed
7. Click on ‘Download Filed GSTR’ to download the GST Return in a PDF format