A taxpayer can download GST Return efiled from his account on the GST Portal.
Follow these steps:
- Visit GST Portal
Log in to the account on GST Portal
- Navigate to Services
Click on Returns > View e-Filed Returns
- Financial Year – Select the Financial Year for which the GST Return was filed
1. Return Filing Period – Select Annual, Quarterly or Monthly
2. Period – Select the period for which return was filed
3. Return Type – Select the GSTR Form that you want to download
Alternatively, if you select the financial year and search, all the e-filed GST returns for that financial year would be displayed. You can select the specific GST Return that you want to download.
- You can view the Acknowledgment Number and Date of Filing of the GST Return
To download the return, click on ‘VIEW’.
- The Review page of GST Return would be displayed
Click on ‘Download Filed GSTR’ to download the GST Return in a PDF format.
Yes, you can view and download your e-filed returns by using the Services > Returns> View e-Files Returns service from the GST Portal. However, for certain returns like GSTR-1 and GSTR-2, only a summary report of the return will be viewable/downloadable.
Visit the GST Portal and go to the ‘Downloads’ section, click on ‘Offline Tools’ and then click on the ‘GST New Return Offline Tool (Beta)’ under the options available.
An option to download the tool will be highlighted. Click on ‘Download’
To view your e-filed return, perform the following steps:
Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
Click the Services > Returns> View e-Files Returns command.