Download GST Registration Certificate using GST Portal
When the application for registration under GST is approved by the GST officer, a unique GSTIN is issued to the taxpayer. The GST department does not issue a physical certificate of registration. The taxpayer can download his certificate of registration from his account on the GST Portal.
Follow the step-by-step guide to download the GST registration certificate from the GST Portal:
Step 1: Login to your account on the GST Portal
Step 2: Go to Service > User Services > View/Download Certificates
Step 3: You can view the certificate description along with the date of issue of the certificate on the next page. Click on Download.
Step 4: The registration certificate is downloaded in a pdf format.
- First page – Business details such as legal name, address, constitution, certificate issue date and other details
- Annexure A – Details of GSTIN, legal name and additional places of business
- Annexure B – Details of GSTIN, legal name and details of Managing Director
1. How can I download GST certificate without login?
You can not download GST Registration Certificate without logging in the GST portal. One must log in to the GST portal to download his/her GST Registration Certificate.
2. How do I verify a GST certificate?
3. My Registration Certificate indicates that it is deemed approved. Is my Registration Certificate valid?
In case the Tax official does not take action in the stipulated time, the Registration Application is deemed approved. However, that does not impact validity of the Registration Application. The message is reflected in the Registration Certificate – “This is a system generated digitally signed Registration Certificate issued based on deemed approval of application on