The generator and the transporter of the EWB are the only ones who can take the print of the EWB. Additionally, it is important to Update the Vehicle Number on the EWB portal. This has to be done before moving the goods and, generate new print or manually fill up in Part B. Furthermore, the individual can print the EWB by either Logging into the EWB Portal or without logging in.
Steps to Print EWB
Steps to print the e-Way Bill without logging in to the EWB Portal
- Visit the EWB portal
Visit the e-Way Bill Portal and, therefore, navigate to the “Search” drop-down list and click on the “e-Way Bill” option.
- Enter the required details
Hence, we move to the “EWB Print” page. Thus, enter the required details such as:
1. EWB Number
2. EWB Date
3. EWB Generated By
4. Document Number
5. Captcha Code
Hence, Click on the option Go.
Therefore, the EWB appears with an option to print it.
Steps to print the e-Way Bill after logging into the EWB Portal
- Step 1: Visit the e-Way Bill Portal and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Additionally, navigate to the “e-Way Bill” drop-down list and select the “Print EWB” option.
- Step 3: Hence, enter the relevant EWB number in the respective field and click on Go.
- Thus, we move to the respective EWB page. Hence, there are options such as “Print” and “Detailed Print” available at the bottom of the page. Finally, select the one you require.
Any person can verify the authenticity or the correctness of the EWB by entering EWB Number, EWB Date, Generator ID and Doc Number in the search option of EWB Portal.
Yes. As per the e-way bill rules, e-way bill is required to be carried along with the goods at the time of transportation, if the value is more than Rs. 50,000/-. In this case, the consumer can get the e-way bill generated from the taxpayer or supplier, based on the bill or invoice issued by him. Therefore, the consumer can also enroll as a citizen and generate the e-way bill himself.