CAMS stands for Computer Age Management Services. It is a Mutual Fund Registrar & Transfer Agency (R&TA), from SEBI, in India. It is a platform providing with technology-enabled services and processing related solutions to mutual fund houses as well as investors. Therefore you can access your mutual fund’s statement through CAMS online
CAMS has myCAMS an online application for the convenience of the investors. Using this, you can make a single Login User ID. However, the validity of the login credentials you generate will have only 48 hours. This is because the information you give is confidential and sensitive. Therefore, if you delay beyond two days, you will have to start the whole process again.
CAMS Online Registration Process
Registration through CAMS online
- Visit www.camsonline.com
- Navigate to Investor Services > myCAMS.
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ to create a new user.
- In the ‘New User Registration screen’, enter the registered email id and captcha. Further, click on Submit.
- On successful completion of the registration process, a confirmation box is displayed on the screen.
- New User Registration confirmation mail is sent to the user registered email id, along with the login credentials.
- You can use this user id and password for the initial login in myCAMS ‘User Login’ screen.
- Furthermore, when you log in for the first time, it will navigate to the ‘Change Password’. You can set your password.
- Users may now re-login to myCAMS with the user id as the registered email id and the new set password.
Registration through myCAMS App
- Download myCAMS mobile app from Google Play Store or iTunes app store and install the same.
- Click on Register Now.
- Enter your registered email id in the ‘New Registration screen’ .
- Click on Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email along with the login password.
- In the login screen of myCAMS mobile app, enter your registered email id as User ID and the login password received.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’.
- Change your password as per the instructions before proceeding.
- Re-login to explore myCAMS services.
If in case any of your folios missing in the myCAMS login, please ensure that your email id is updated in all your Mutual Fund investments serviced by CAMS.
Account Statement is a single account statement that consolidates financial transactions. Further, It consists of all the mutual fund holdings of the person which invested over multiple mutual fund houses.
CAS will include only the folios with financial transactions and hence these folios will not reflect in the statement.