Which information needs to be filled in Form STK-2 for strike off under FTE?
By Sakshi Shah on March 25, 2019
A Non-Operative Company making application for strike off under the Fast Track Exit Mode i.e. FTE needs to file Form STK-2.
What is the process for strike off of a company under FTE i.e Fast Track Exit Mode?
Here is a list of information required while filling Form STK-2:
- Basic information of the applicant company. It is available on the MCA Portal.
- CIN i.e. Corporate Identification Number
- Date of Incorporation
- Objects of the company as per the MOA ( Memorandum of Association)
- Description of the last business activity carried on by the company
- Status i.e. listed, delisted, registered with SEBI / NBFC / IRDAI
- DIN i.e. Director Identification Number of all the directors [Which Companies can apply for strike off under FTE?]
- Date of passing special resolution passed for removal of the name.
- Date of the board resolution authorising a director to sign the form.
- The company should attach documents duly signed by the directors and a practising professional. [Which documents are required to make application for strike off under FTE?]
- Membership Number of the practising professional attesting Form STK-2.