The GST Portal provides its users with an option to view all the submissions and responses. These submissions and responses to queries submitted to the tax authorities are available at one location on the GST Portal. Moreover, the details of these submissions are displayed in chronological order. The order is as follows:
- ARN (Application Reference Number)
- Submission Date
- Form No./Description
The previous submissions/responses are also available on the GST Portal. Furthermore. these are available on the GST database for a 5 tax-period. The tax-period indicates the Financial Year.
Steps to View User Submissions in GST Portal
- Go to the GST Portal
- Additionally, click on Services > User Services > View My Submissions
To View My Submissions, click on Services and then Click on User Services.
- Select the relevant Form number.
Select the appropriate from the “Form No.” drop-down list.
- Secondly, select the appropriate date
Now,from the calendar under the “Submission Period” category, select the appropriate date.
- Finally, click on the “Search” option.
You can then download the Form.
As mentioned above, the user can specifically search for an application by selecting the Form No. from the drop-down list. Additionally, users can also View/Download the documents.
The following are the steps to edit a saved GST application:
1. Go to GST Portal home page and Login with your Credentials
2. On the Dashboard, go to “My saved Applications”
3. Click on Edit
4. Make the necessary changes to your application
The Government doesn’t allow individuals to search geographical addresses through GSTIN. However, one can get to know the state in which the number is registered.