All registered companies / LLPs in India needs to file compliance-related eForms on MCA Portal. You can upload the following types of eForms:
- Incorporation eForms i.e, SPICe INC-32,33,34, FiLLiP etc.
- Annual Compliance Filing eForms i.e, AOC-4, MGT-7, Form 8, Form 11, INC-22A etc.
- Other eForms i.e, ADT-1, ADT-3, DIR-2, PAS-3, SH-7 etc.
The facility of resubmission is also given in uploaded eForms. Two chances are given for resubmission of uploaded eForms. Timi limit of 15 days is given for resubmission of form.
Steps to Upload eForms: MCA Portal
- Go to MCA Portal
Firstly, login to your account on MCA Portal. Click on MCA Services > e-Filing > Upload eForms
- Select the prepared eForm.
Click on Normal Forms and click on Browse to select prepared eForm.
- Click on Upload.
The pre scrutiny checks happen and after successful upload, the SRN of the uploaded eForm will be generated.
- Make a Payment of form fees or Create Pay Later Challan.
Once payment is done, the receipt will be generated. Save a pdf of the same for future reference.
On MCA Portal any uploaded eForm can be identified using its SRN. Following are the steps to know the SRN:
– Go to mca.gov.in,
– Login to your account on MCA Portal,
– Click on MCA Services > Track SRN / Transaction Status,
– Enter Start Date and End Date,
– Click on Submit.
List of all the SRN generated will be displayed.
You can upload Linked Forms in the following manner:
– Login to MCA Portal,
– Go to MCA Services > e-Filing > Upload eForms,
– Click on Normal Forms, click on Linked Forms,
– Click on Browse to upload first linked form,
– Click on Add more linked forms, browse second linked form,
– Click on Upload and make payment.
One of the examples of linked forms is company incorporation forms (SPICe forms INC -32, 33 and 34).
The size of an eForm uploaded can not be more than 6 MB. You can reduce the size of eForm by reducing the size of affixed DSC. Following are the steps to reduce the size of DSC:
– Open any PDF file or right-click any PDF file,
– Select Edit > Preferences. The Preferences window is displayed.
– Select Category: Signature. The Digital Signatures section is displayed.
– Click the “More” button under the Creation & Appearance section.
– Uncheck “Include signature’s revocation status” option.