The Director/Director partner user can authorize a professional user or a Company/LLP Representative to work on behalf of the Company/LLP. The Director can also suspend such Users on the MCA Portal who work on behalf of the Director.
Steps To Suspend Professional User or Company/LLP Representative
- Go to MCA Portal
Firstly, access the MCA Portal and log in using valid credentials.
- Click on the “Suspend Professional User” link.
Alternatively, click on the “Suspend Company/LLP Representative” link.
- Click on the Company/LLP name which you want to suspend as a user
A list of the companies will be displayed. Select the company/LLP you wish to suspend.
- The User ID associated with the Company/LLP is displayed.
Click on the user ID you wish to suspend.
- Click on “Suspend.”
an E-Mail is sent to the user stating the suspension to work for the company.
You can view requested public documents in the following manner:
– Login to MCA Portal,
– Go to MY WORKSPACE > Documents,
– Click on the Download button to view the documents.
Yes. Financials of the company are attached to AOC-4 eForm of company. Use Get Certified Copy service of MCA for it. Select Document Category as Other Attachments and select Year of Filing of eForm and not a financial year while creating request.
Follow these steps in order to view Documents on the MCA Portal.
– Go to MCA Portal
– Go to Service > Inspection public documents > Fill the CIN of desired company
– After showing detail on MCA portal, click on first coloum and wait for payment detail
– Pay the online amount of INR 50
– Inspect the desired documents on the ‘My Documents’ on MCA Portal.
– Click Downlaod