You can request Scanned Documents that are not visible through “View Public Document” user service. Under this service, An MCA official scans the document available with MCA in paper form and uploads it in the MCA repository once a request is placed. Once the document is uploaded in the MCA repository, you can place a request to view the public document. You can create a request for the following category of documents:
- Incorporation of Company,
- Allotment, Share Capital,
- Charge Management, IEPF,
- Accounts, Register of Members,
- Miscellaneous Services,
- Authorize to Register, Registered Value,
- Remuneration of MGP,
- Strike Off,
- Foreign Companies,
- Nidhi Companies.
Steps to Request for Scanned Documents: MCA Portal
- Go to the MCA Portal.
Firstly, login to your account on MCA Portal. Click on MCA Services > Document Related Services > Request for Scanned Documents
- Enter CIN / LLPIN
Select Document Type, Enter Document Description and click on Submit.
- Service Request Number (SRN) will be generated.
And the date by which the documents will be available will be shown on screen.
- Once the document is uploaded on the MCA repository, you can see the same under My Workspace > Documents
And you can place a request to view the public documents to download it.
Document description helps to identify the document for which a scanning request is made. For example, you want to create a request for the MOA of a company. Then select the document category as Incorporation of Company. And enter MOA in Document Description.
Yes. There is no charge for creating a request for scanned documents. However, for downloading the same you need to use View Public Document Service and pay the fees.
– Go to MCA Portal
– Go to Service > Inspection public documents > Fill the CIN of the desired company
– After showing detail on MCA portal, click on the first column and wait for payment detail
– Pay the online amount of INR 50
– Inspect the desired documents on the ‘My Documents’ on MCA Portal.
– Click Download