The MCA user can change the password of their account at any given time. The users can also edit personal information on their MCA account. This process can be done by logging into the MCA Portal. Follow the given steps below to change the password.
Steps To Change Password
- Go to MCA Portal.
Access the MCA Portal and log in using valid credentials.
- Click on the username on the dashboard.
Click on the Username Button on the top left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Change Password” option.
We move to the Edit Profile page. Click on the “Change Password” option.
- Enter the Old Password and New Password in the respective field.
Click Confirm once your desired password is set.
A message is displayed indicating that the password has been updated successfully and an email shall be sent to your mail ID.
If any User does not log-in to the MCA Portal for 6 (six) months, his/ her User Account gets expired. The expired User Account cannot be re-activated and the User is required to register again on MCA Portal.
On entering wrong password for three times consecutively, the user ID gets blocked for 12 hours. After this period, it will automatically become active.
– It provides information about the acts and rules that govern the working of MCA.
– The portal allows you to access various MCA user services offered by the MCA.
– It allows you to access various reports offered by the MCA.
– They provide contact addresses of various offices and officials of MCA.
– It provides links to various other Ministry and Government agencies.