A business user can authorize a professional user or a Company/LLP Representative to work on behalf of the Company/LLP. After authorizing the user, they can be suspended from working on behalf of the company/LLP on the MCA Portal.
Steps To Authorize Professional User or Company/LLP Representative
- Go to the MCA Portal.
Firstly, access the MCA Portal and log in using valid credentials.
- Click on the “Authorize Professional User” link.
Click on the “Authorize Company/LLP Representative” link.
- Click on the “Company/LLP Name” with which you want to authorize a user.
On the My Workspace page, click on the “Company/LLP Name” with which you want to authorize a user.
- Enter the User ID
Enter user ID to authorize them and proceed to the next step.
- Click on “Authorize“.
Therefore, an E-Mail is sent to the user stating the authorization to work for the company.
– It provides information about the acts and rules that govern the working of MCA.
– The portal allows you to access various MCA user services offered by the MCA.
– It allows you to access various reports offered by the MCA.
– They provide contact addresses of various offices and officials of MCA.
– It provides links to various other Ministry and Government agencies.
You can view requested public documents in the following manner:
– Login to MCA Portal,
– Go to MY WORKSPACE > Documents,
– Click on the Download button to view the documents.
Follow these steps in order to view Documents on the MCA Portal.
– Go to MCA Portal
– Go to Service > Inspection public documents > Fill the CIN of desired company
– After showing detail on MCA portal, click on first coloum and wait for payment detail
– Pay the online amount of INR 50
– Inspect the desired documents on the ‘My Documents’ on MCA Portal.
– Click Downlaod