Got Questions? Ask Away!

  1. Hi Sakshi,

    Go to the Income Tax Department website and fill up your name as per PAN, as per your Aadhaar card and your Aadhaar number.

    If there’s a name mismatch, you’ll receive an OTP on the phone linked to your Aadhaar card to continue.

    For date of birth mismatch, you can update either on the UIDAI website (for Aadhaar) or NSDL website (for PAN)