How to view the E-Cash Ledger on the GST Portal?
E-Cash Ledger i.e. Electronic Cash Ledger is the statement that reflects amounts deposited by the taxpayer for payment of tax, interest, fee or penalty. These payments may be made via NEFT, RTGS, credit card, debit card or net banking.
How to view an E-Cash Ledger on the GST Portal?
1. Log in to your account on the GST Portal with valid credentials
2. Click on Services > Ledgers > Electronic Cash Ledger
3. The screen displays Balance as on the Current Date.
4. Click on Electronic Cash Ledger and enter the period for which you want to view the ledger. (Note: You can view the E-Cash Ledger for a maximum period of 6 months only).
5. The E-Cash Ledger is displayed. The taxpayer can download it in pdf or excel format.
6. The aggregate amount under each head is shown. To view the breakdown, click on the amount and a popup with amount details would be displayed.